No Plastic Containers
- Most plastic isn't recyclable (even if it is marked as if it is). It is toxic for us and for the other animals with which we share this earth.
Exact Quantities - Less Food Waste
- 30-40% of the food supply is wasted (around 1 pound of food per person per day in the USA) according to the USDA.
- Perfectly proportioned ingredients supplied for every meal to help reduce waste.
- "Eating healthy food might be the most effective way to help save the planet,” says scientist Johan Rockström in "Breaking Boundaries: The Science Of Our Planet" by David Attenborough.
- A UN Report found that a plant-based burger "uses up to 99 per cent less water, up to 95 per cent less land, & generates up to 90 per cent fewer harmful emissions than regular beef burgers, whilst consuming nearly half the energy."
Caring for your health
and caring for the planet